Why Invest: The One JVT & The One JVC
The First Group’s two upcoming hotel developments in Jumeirah Village represent exceptional investment opportunities in this dynamic area close to the Expo 2020 site
Located in a prime location just a few minutes’ drive from Dubai South – the home of Expo 2020 Dubai – The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT) and The One at Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) will set new standards for affordable luxury accommodation in the heart of New Dubai.
The One at JVC, which will operate as Wyndham Garden JVC, will span 45 floors and feature 491 guestrooms and suites. The property will mark the debut of the Wyndham Garden JVC brand in Dubai – a fact that further enhances its investment appeal.
Wyndham Hotel Group’s reputation as one of the world’s top hotel management firms and vast experience in a diverse range of markets is a winning formula that will position Wyndham Garden JVC for long-term success.
The four-star upper midscale hotel will be home to a range of world-class guest amenities including a Club House featuring a rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium, steam rooms and sun deck; premium restaurants; a fully equipped business centre; VIP Lounge and Bar; and 24-hour security and valet parking.
Designed by renowned architectural firm NORR Group Consultants International, the hotel has already won multiple international awards for its innovative architectural design.
In 2016, it was named ‘Hotel of the Future’ at the prestigious id Design Awards, while the following year, it was declared Leisure and Hospitality Project of the Year at the Middle East Architect Awards.
Meanwhile, The One at JVT, which will operate as Millennium Place JVT, is an impressive four-star upper midscale hotel that will house 579 guestrooms and suites and a range of premium guest amenities.
Ideal for business and leisure guests, the hotel will feature 24-hour reception and concierge services; a range of restaurants and bars; a Club House featuring rooftop swimming pool, gym and sun deck; a business centre; and Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
Millennium Place JVT has also won a number of prestigious awards prior to its official opening.
In 2016, it received the Best New Design & Construction award at the UC Forward Gala ceremony staged at Shanghai International Trade Centre. UC Forward is a real estate sales and marketing consultancy and a partner of Fang.com, China’s largest real estate information and analytics service platform.
Millennium Place JVT also received a ‘Highly Commended’ Award in the New Hotel Construction & Design category at the 2016-17 Africa & Arabia Property Awards.
The hotel’s close vicinity to the Expo site makes it particularly attractive to potential investors. With 25 million people forecast to visit the event and as one of the first international hotels scheduled to open in the area, Millennium Place JVTis certain to attract strong demand.
* The One at JVC
- As of November 2019, the building is in the final stages of development;
- Dubai authorities recently completed their first inspection of the building;
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has signed off on the building’s permanent electricity and water supply;
- The fit-out of the hotel’s various F&B outlets is continuing.
* The One at JVT
- As of November 2019, the building’s super structure has been completed;
- Block work is in progress to the 29th floor, while plaster work is in progress to the 16th floor. Curtain wall work is ongoing;
- Detailed drawings of the interior design of the hotel’s F&B outlets are in the final stages of approval.
PRECINCT PROFILE: JUMEIRAH VILLAGE
* Jumeirah Village is immensely popular thanks to its central location, top quality, good value accommodation and prime transportation links.
* The area is divided into six districts spread across two co-located areas: Jumeirah Village Triangle, which was officially completed in 2012; and the larger Jumeirah Village Circle, which features a concentric road layout with a central community landscaped area located at the centre of the development.
* Jumeirah Village is centrally located less than 20 minutes’ drive from Al Maktoum International Airport, the Expo 2020 site, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. It boasts direct access to the major motorways of Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road.
* Nearby attractions include Dubai Sports City, with its world-class cricket stadium, Ernie Els-designed desert links golf course and other sporting attractions; and the upcoming Al Khail Avenue mega mall, which will feature 350 retail outlets, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema spread across an area exceeding two million square feet.
NEED TO KNOW
LOCATION: In the heart of New Dubai adjacent to Dubai Sports City
TOTAL AREA: 870 hectares
PLANNED BUILDINGS: 130+ residential, commercial and mixed-use developments
PROJECTED POPULATION: 300,000
TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS: Direct access to Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road (20 minutes’ drive from Al Maktoum International Airport).