SPOTLIGHT ON JUMEIRAH VILLAGE
Situated in the heart of New Dubai, Jumeirah Village is one of the city’s fastest-growing freehold communities
OVERVIEW: Launched in 2005, Jumeirah Village is centrally located with world-class transport links and fantastic amenities.
A tranquil, urban oasis with 33 landscaped parks, schools, shopping facilities, cafes and restaurants, Jumeirah Village is one of Dubai’s fastest growing and most popular communities.
The area is divided into six districts spread across two co-located precincts: Jumeirah Village Circle and Jumeirah Village Triangle. Both communities boast direct access to three of the city’s biggest motorways: Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road.
Jumeirah Village is located less than 20 minutes’ drive from Al Maktoum International Airport, the Expo 2020 site, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, making it one of the best located areas of the city.
Dubai Sports City, with its world-class cricket stadium, Ernie Els-designed desert links golf course and other sporting attractions is situated adjacent to the development, while Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Airport (both situated to the north) are around 30 minutes by car.
District 2020, which is home to Expo 2020 Dubai, is located around 20 minutes’ drive from Jumeirah Village, making it one of the closest major communities to the exhibition site. This proximity is sure to make Jumeirah Village one of the most popular precincts for visitors searching for affordable and quality accommodation during the six-month event.
The upcoming Al Khail Avenue mega mall, with its 350 retail outlets, restaurants and multi-screen cinema spread across an area exceeding two million square feet, will also be located close by.
THE FIRST GROUP’S UPCOMING DEVELOPMENTS
Jumeirah Village is central to the expansion of The First Group’s upper midscale hotel portfolio, with three properties currently under development in the precinct:
The One at Jumeirah Village Circle: Spanning 45 floors and featuring 491 guestrooms and suites, the award-winning hotel will be home to a range of world-class guest amenities including a Club House featuring a rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium, steam rooms and sun deck; premium restaurants; a fully equipped business centre; VIP Lounge and Bar; and 24-hour security and valet parking.
The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle: This exciting four-star upper-midscale hotel will house 579 suites. Ideally located close to District 2020 and Al Maktoum International Airport, The One at JumeirahVillage Triangle is set to prove popular with business and leisure guests alike.
Avalon Tower: This premium three-star property will feature 352 suites spread over 17 floors. The hotel will house premium amenities including a luxury clubhouse, gym and rooftop swimming pool.
INVESTMENT TIPS: NEED TO KNOW
- Jumeirah Village is home to two co-located precincts, Jumeirah Village Circle and Jumeirah Village Triangle
- The precinct houses six districts in total that are collectively home to 33 landscaped parks, schools, shopping facilities, cafes and restaurants
- It provides direct access to three of Dubai’s major motorways: Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road, and is less than 20 minutes’ drive from Al Maktoum International Airport, District 2020, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.
- Nearby attractions include Dubai Sports City with its famous Cricket Stadium and Al Khail Avenue mall.
- The First Group is one of the most active hotel developers in Jumeirah Village with three properties currently under construction: The One at Jumeirah Village Circle, The One at Jumeirah Village Triangle and Avalon Tower. Each represents an outstanding investment opportunity.
- Jumeirah Village investment apartments delivered 6.9% return on investment (ROI) in the first half of 2019, according to Bayut.com’s latest Dubai Property Market Report.
JUMEIRAH VILLAGE FACT FILE
LOCATION: In the heart of New Dubai adjacent to Dubai Sports City
TOTAL AREA: 870 hectares
PLANNED BUILDINGS: 130+ residential, commercial and mixed-use developments
PROJECTED POPULATION: 300,000
TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS: Direct access to Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Barsha Road and Al Khail Road (20 minutes’ drive from Al Maktoum International Airport).