WHY INVEST: THE ONE HOTEL BUSINESS BAY
The One Hotel at Business Bay presents a perfect investment opportunity in the heart of one of Dubai’s most exciting and fastest-growing districts
One of Business Bay’s most anticipated hotel openings of 2020, The One Business Bay will set a new benchmark for quality, affordable four-star accommodation in the heart of the city.
Set to be managed by highly respected global operator Millennium & Copthorne Hotels under its Millennium Place brand, The One Business Bay will feature 492 guestrooms and suites spanning 18 floors.
Millennium Place is a contemporary lifestyle hotel concept designed for modern travellers who value top-quality guest services and amenities at an affordable price point.
The One Hotel at Business Bay has been designed with business and leisure guests in mind, with stand-out facilities including specialty restaurants, a bar, VIP lounge, fully equipped spa, business centre, and a luxurious clubhouse with swimming pool, gym and sundeck.
The hotel will also offer a suite of services including valet parking, concierge, 24-hour room service, a gift shop, laundry and dry cleaning, Wi-Fi and broadband access and a smart-card access system.
The One Hotel at Business Bay is located within walking distance of the precinct’s main attractions, such as Dubai Canal, while major transportation links including Dubai Metro and Downtown Dubai are also close by. The hotel is also located an easy 10-minute drive from the city’s main aviation hub, Dubai International Airport.
Construction of The One Hotel at Business Bay began in May 2017.
As of July 2019, more than half the building’s main blockwork was complete, with the remaining construction progressing according to schedule.
Interior fitouts are now underway, while curtain wall work is ongoing.
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN THE ONE HOTEL AT BUSINESS BAY
* Spanning 18 floors and housing 492 guestrooms as well as a host of premium amenities, the hotel will raise the bar for four-star accommodation in Business Bay.
* The hotel will be managed by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels under its Millennium Place brand.
* Millennium & Copthorne is one of the world’s most-respected hotel operators, with an inventory of more than 40,000 guestrooms globally.
* The hotel is conveniently located close to Business Bay’s main attractions, as well as the city’s main transport links including Dubai Metro.
PRECINCT PROFILE: BUSINESS BAY
* One of Dubai’s most exciting up-and-coming districts, Business Bay was named one of the world’s top 10 “coolest neighbourhoods to visit” by respected travel publisher Lonely Planet.
* The precinct boasts some of the city’s best business and leisure facilities and world-class transportation links, with direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai Metro. It is also located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport.
* Business Bay was one of Dubai’s most popular destinations for property investors in 2018. In the first nine months of the year, more than 2,644 property transactions were recorded for a total value of AED5.3 billion (US$1.44 billion). By comparison, second-ranked Dubai Marina recorded 1,972 transactions worth a total value of AED4 billion.
NEED TO KNOW
LOCATION: Adjacent to Downtown Dubai and Dubai Canal
TOTAL AREA: 4,360,000 sq metres
PRECINCT BREAKDOWN: Commercial 18.5%; Mixed-use 59.4%; Residential 22.1%
PLANNED BUILDINGS: 230 towers
PROJECTED POPULATION: 300,000
TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS: Dubai Metro Red Line. Al Khail Road (10 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport).
- 2 minutes to Dubai Canal
- 5 minutes from Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport