INVESTMENT GUIDE: CIEL
Ciel, The First Group’s largest and most ambitious hotel project currently under development in Dubai Marina, presents investors with an incredible opportunity to gain a foothold in one of the city’s most exciting precincts
A global landmark
Set to become the tallest hotel on the planet upon completion, Ciel’s stunning architectural design and sheer scale will establish it as one of Dubai’s – and the world’s – premier high-rise developments.
Designed by award-winning architectural firm, NORR, Ciel is The First Group’s largest and most luxurious project to date. The five-star property will house 1,042 luxury suites featuring contemporary interiors; sleek, modern furnishings; and the latest smart-room technologies.
Thanks to its premium location on Dubai Marina’s Golden Mile, guests will soak in the remarkable, panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and nearby landmarks including Bluewaters Island, which is home to the world’s largest Ferris wheel, Ain Dubai (Dubai Eye in English).
An incredible panoramic sky terrace, featuring a luxury infinity pool and world-class F&B outlets, will be the perfect place to relax and unwind.
They will also appreciate Ciel’s state-of-the-art fitness centre comprising gym and steam rooms, as well as the hotel’s luxury spa. A fully-equipped business centre will also feature.
Ciel is located adjacent to the popular Marina Walk al fresco dining and retail precinct, close to the beach, the Marina Mall shopping and entertainment complex and several leisure attractions including Skydive Dubai.
Ciel’s central location also provides convenient access to Dubai Metro and the city’s major road networks, while Dubai International Airport and the new Al Maktoum International Airport are both a 30-minute drive away.
International award winner
As befitting a project of its stature, Ciel has already won multiple prestigious awards despite still being under development.
In December 2019, it was named a winner in the Best International Hotel Architecture, Best Hotel Architecture Arabia and Best Residential High-rise Architecture Arabia categories at the prestigious 2019 International Property Awards(IPAs).
The IPAs are judged by an independent panel comprising more than 80 industry experts and chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, who are all members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament. The judging panel considers factors including design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability, when selecting overall winners in each category.
Ciel also received the top prize in four major categories at the 2019-20 Dubai, Africa & Arabia Property Awards: Hotel Architecture; New Hotel Construction and Design; Commercial High-rise Development; and Residential High-rise Architecture.
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN CIEL
* A multiple award-winning development in the heart of Dubai Marina overlooking the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
* The world’s tallest hotel upon completion, making it a global landmark.
* An outstanding investment opportunity in one of Dubai’s most famous precincts.
* Key features include a Panoramic Sky Terrace providing unrivalled views of Dubai’s coastline and the Arabian Gulf.
* World-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including a fully-equipped gym, infinity pool and spa.
* As one of Dubai’s most established modern developments, Dubai Marina has a limited number of plots available for construction. Ciel represents one of the last significant investment opportunities in the district.
WHY DUBAI MARINA?
* Dubai Marina is the world’s largest man-made marina, home to 1,400 berths, Dubai International Marina Club (DIMC), and a new cruise terminal with capacity for 1.2 million passengers annually.
* One of Dubai’s most popular residential, commercial and hospitality precincts. It was the most popular area among tenants in Dubai in 2019, with one-bedroom apartments commanding an average rental price of AED98,405.
* A world-famous tourism destination in its own right.