Abu Dhabi Grand Prix already 70% sold out

16/08/2011 - Dubai Lifestyle News Posted by Bob Brunskell
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix already 70% sold out

The Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is already 70 per cent sold out, even with three months to go until the event.Organisers say tickets for the Main, North and West Grandstands have already sold out for the November F1 race and they believe that the remaining 30 per cent will also go quickly."It is shaping up to be another great event," said Richard Cregan, chief executive officer of Yas Marina Circuit, the event organisers."Preparations are in the final stages for our race here in Abu Dhabi. We are confident our customers will enjoy one of the most exciting sporting and entertainment experiences in the world."The company also promises to host three support races and broadcast the event on big screens. There will also be evening entertainment at the venue and family activities.September will see leading British sports presenters Jim Rosenthal, Jeremy Guscott and Scott Gibbs host the Rugby World Cup on the Orbit Showtime Network in Dubai.